[Spridgets] Dean of Spridgets Sticker - Frank Clarici III

Subject: [Spridgets] Dean of Spridgets Sticker - Frank Clarici III
From: jfishbein at snet.net (Jay)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:20:22 -0700 (PDT)
Per Larry Macy

 > Since I am not related to Frankie V, I can not open an account in  his name
with out jumping through hoops that will take days. I can not  even open an
account with his name on it with out a copy of his SS card.  Not just the
number, a copy. So since I do not have time to figure this  out, the bank gave
me a viable suggestion. Make out any check to  "Francis A. Clarici V"  Be sure
that you have that V on there. That  insures that the checks are for Frankie V.
If you want to add something  in the memo line, say "for Education Fund" or "In
Pops Memory". Then  Frankie IV can take them to the bank where they have a
stamp
they can  put on them. He can open a savings account or a 529 education fund.

> Bring them to the funeral or mail them to the Clarici's at the
> 631 Parkside Ave
> Toms River NJ 08753
 jay