[Spridgets] Suggestions for a couple of paragraphs on Frank?

Subject: [Spridgets] Suggestions for a couple of paragraphs on Frank?
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:24:56 -0400
There was a poem read by Father Jack at the grave side that was fitting and
magnificent. It was by anonymous and I could not find it on the intertubes. I
was gonna ask Frankie for it, but I hadn't done that yet.

Frankie?? Sorry bud!!

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Now there is one outstandingly important fact regarding Spaceship Earth, and
that is that no instruction book came with it." --Buckminster Fuller