[Spridgets] Front Bumper for 1970's Midget, one 1098, NOS Exhausts,

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Front Bumper for 1970's Midget, one 1098, NOS Exhausts,
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 07:12:34 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,

If anyone needs/wants an excellent front bumper complete with
overriders and
spring bar, contact me offlist. This is ready to bolt-on and
suitable part for a
high-quality restoration.

I also have:
- a 1098 I am
dying to sell, which is actually from an Innocenti Spider as it
has a
different engine tag,
- several NOS 1275 exhausts - front to rear pipes and
mufflers, one twin
silencer.
- if you're crazy like I am, an NOS shortblock
948 in the factory crate plus NOS
externals: rocker cover, timing cover,
sump, etc.

Contact me off-list if interested.

OR, you can mimic the Volvo
forum and pepper your responses with four letter
words for submitting a
posting containing something for sale.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct