Re: [Spridgets] clutch slave cylinder

To: "Heard Saxon" <heard@datatrontech.net>,<spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] clutch slave cylinder
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 09:34:19 -0500
If you want to rebuild it.... don't remove it.

If you want to replace it, morph really small fingers, and develop
lots of patience; unless the SPO shortened the upper bolt by 3/8 of
an inch.  You can see the bolt at issue through the RH side footwell
plug..... but you can't turn it from there.

Also, a hint, fill the master to very full, and put a plastic bag
over the cap hole, and install the cap, that way little fluid escapes
saving you weeks of fluid-letting.

Peter C
===
At 08:45 AM 5/2/2011, Heard Saxon wrote:
>What do I have to do to remove the clutch slave from my stock '60 Bugeye?
>
>Thanks,
>Heard

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75