Re: [Spridgets] Snap On Re: Thinking of Frank--Made in America

To: "spridgets_autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Snap On Re: Thinking of Frank--Made in America
From: Dave KK7SS <kk7ss@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 19:43:51 +0000 (UTC)
I had a Sears electric drill that broke after 4 months.
Took it to Sears who basically said.. "no way, the warranty on the gear box is
1 year, the warranty on the elctric motor is 90 days"
It's still in the junk box as a reminder.
Which I promptly forgot when I bought my Sears electric start lawn mower (on
sale!).
1 year warranty??
Yep... you guessed it... the electric start blew after about 5 months.
"No, we only warranty the electric start for 30 days, but we'll repair it for a
flat $60!"
I use the pull cord  --- scraba-scraba-scraba (no nasty words allowed here!)

--
Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig   Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000