Re: [Spridgets] Diesel Fuel Pump NO LBC

To: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>, "spridgets list"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Diesel Fuel Pump NO LBC
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 20:39:35 -0500
Have done what you need many times. In fact in the old days in the engine
room we use to keep a half filled 5 gal bucket of diesel to put our cigs out
in. You can not light of diesel fuel if you try.

Take some out back, wet a news paper and light. It takes raw flame and a bit
of it. any old pump will work fine, we always used one driven by an electric
drill.

Now you know.