[Spridgets] Friday the 13th

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] Friday the 13th
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 19:30:30 -0500
Out for a ride in the 68, in the middle of the next town over, when the
exhaust pipe drops off the manifold. Fortunately, I have the support strap
on the pipe, so it wasn't dragging. I took it easy and drove it home.
I left it running until I jacked it up, put a stand under the jack port, and
then lifted the pipe up to the manifold, to keep the rush of cool air out of
the head when I shut it down.
All that said, with the pipe off, it had a funky "biker" roar to it, that
would be a riot to have in Ft. Worth's Cowtown area, where all the bikers
gather on the weekend.
Once it's cooled, time to crawl under and fix it, as I want to enjoy the 70*
weather we will have this weekend

--
DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad