[Spridgets] Free Auto Books

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Free Auto Books
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 19:03:15 -0700 (PDT)
I have another exciting offer: Free Car books.

Hold onto your seats.

If anyone is interested in any of these books, you can have them for the cost
of
media mail shipping. No strings attached.

1) A. J. Foyt with William Neely - The Life of America's Greatest Race Car
Driver (That's the title of the book not my assessment of A. J.)

2) The Jim Gilmore Story - Alone in the Crowd by William Neely (A.J.'s sponsor)

3) Call Me Roger by Albert Lee (No relation to Alvin Lee the guitarist) "The
story of how Roger Smith, Chairman of GM, transformed the industry leader into
fallen giant." A satisfying read for anyone who owned a GM product from the
1980's.

4) "King Richard" The Richard Petty Story. The story of a driver that raced in
now defunct series referred to  as "Stock Car" racing.

Contact me offlist if you're interested.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

 jay

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html