Re: [Spridgets] License to Watch TV in Britain?

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] License to Watch TV in Britain?
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 15:03:22 +0100
No, not for each individual set but for the household.  There are
complications with multi occupancy of say a block of flats (each household
within the block must have their own license) or a students university
(Freshman's ?) hall of residence (each residential room OR communal room
must have a licence) but generally it is 1 license per house.  'Granny
flats' can be another hiccup but you can normally cheat your way round
those.

Guy R Day

 ps  Are there any 2CV's left?  Surely they've all rotted away by now !!
<smile>