[Spridgets] rusty frogeye boot lid (bugeye trunk lid )

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] rusty frogeye boot lid (bugeye trunk lid )
From: EASTJONES alan <alan.east-jones@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:54:06 +0100
Ref the $500 rusty ebay car with a boot lid aperture
I was quite inerested in the grille , it appears to be recessed into the
bonnet  rather than having the top edge curling over the grille aperture and
having the pointy arrow shaped feature  central .,
Was this a period accessory, a racers mod, or a feature perculiar to the US
bugeyes , ie no sharp bits on external surfaces ,
 I did save a photo of the grille on my other (read home) pc if anyone one
cares to explain,.
Regards
Alan
Warwick UK