Re: [Spridgets] Handling

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Handling
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 11:25:17 -0400
I am with Daniel on this one. My 72, with some judicious upgrades, was
quite competitive at the Miata club autocrosses. In fact, I had to
re-write the rules so that I was running in the unlimited class so as
to stop bringing home trophies. The Honduhs appreciated that. I was
amused when I went through the Madison Sports Car Club's point system
to see what class my car would fall into and found that I would be one
class under full race. I guess they thought that those were effective
mods as well.

Even in stock trim, there is nimbleness to a Spridget that is
completely lacking in most other cars.
David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75