Re: [Spridgets] Frank C in Classic Motorsports

To: kgb@frontiernet.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Frank C in Classic Motorsports
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 10:13:09 -0400
Wow Kate I love this story. Did you take any photos of all your stuff tied
to your Spridget for the cross country trip? Also like the 1980 restoration.
What year is your LBC is it a Midget or a Sprite? We would love to come for
a NOSHIT party but can't get that far right now perhaps later.
Post photos for all to see.
Lin