[Spridgets] eBay Midget

Subject: [Spridgets] eBay Midget
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 12:20:14 -0500
Okay, I see the OHC now...  bet the tranny is also from the Pinto/Capri.
Explains the battery in the boot.  What happened to the side trim?

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Don't miss the BIG PARTY!!  Midget 50th Anniversary!
Elkhart Lake, WI  July 18-22, 2011
Info & Registration here:
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org