[Spridgets] Another Discussion Group

Subject: [Spridgets] Another Discussion Group
From: lists at dinospider.com (Mike Rambour)
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 10:25:48 -0700
  I can guarantee you that you will get stopped twice on the way to the
range in Calif. if you have a exposed firearm on a motorcycle, even if
it is not loaded.   Luckily I did not have to ride home with it or I
would have been stopped yet again, also I had no ammo for it anyway,  my
friend at the range was providing the ammo that day, so that made the
stops shorter and more bearable.

  Interestingly I was never stopped when I had a rifle slung over my
shoulder.

     mike