[Spridgets] Thinking of Frank--Made in America

Subject: [Spridgets] Thinking of Frank--Made in America
From: jfishbein at snet.net (Jay Fishbein)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 21:01:11 -0400
In most cases you will not pay "a little more" but a lot more to buy from the
American manufacturers on this website.

Many manufacturers on this site produce primarily professional equipment,
Snap-On Tools for example.

If you want to buy a musical instrument, your going to spend multiples of what
a foreign made counterpart costs.

And then there is the question: What does "Made in the USA" mean?

If it means assembled from foreign parts.....well......

Your intentions are good. I just wonder whether a site like this is nothing
more than a pipe dream.

Jay
-An iPhone communication-