[Spridgets] Thinking of Frank--Made in America

Subject: [Spridgets] Thinking of Frank--Made in America
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 09:01:56 -0400
One thing about the click types that most people do not know. You cannot store
them at any setting except zero. If you do the spring remains compressed and
will go off adjustment just that much faster. I have a SnapOn I bought 30 years
ago. I recently compared it with a beam type. It was spot on. Always backed off
to zero.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Now there is one outstandingly important fact regarding Spaceship Earth, and
that is that no instruction book came with it." --Buckminster Fuller