[Spridgets] Next door A-hole backed into my Midget

Subject: [Spridgets] Next door A-hole backed into my Midget
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 16:07:13 -0500
On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Jay <jfishbein at snet.net> wrote:
<snip>
He actually said almost the same thing the guy said to Rick: "I couldn't see
you behind me."

This happens a lot with motorcyclists and usually at higher speeds.  "I
never saw him" is the mantra of every person that hits a motorcyclist.  In
fact, what they mean is, "I never even looked for him".

At least in a Spridget you stand half a chance of getting by without injury.

--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson