[Spridgets] Fuel From H2O

Subject: [Spridgets] Fuel From H2O
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (BJNoSHOV8)
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 20:07:13 -0500
I don't understand what's up with the wind farms.  We have a LOT of them
in west Texas, but anytime I've driven through an area with them, they
are never running.

Oil and nuclear can be dangerous, but so can wind turbines.  I've seen
videos of them coming apart while in operation.  And then there is the
possibility of falling off of the, snakebite, etc.

Snakebite you ask?  On "Dirty Jobs" they visited a wind farm and one of
the workers said he had been bitten by a rattlesnake while working on
one of the generators.  Apparently while it was laying on the setting on
the ground a snake crawled into it.  Then they raised it up on its big
mast and the next time the technician climbed to the top to work on it
he was bitten by the snake, 200' up in the air.