[Spridgets] Electric Vehicles.

Subject: [Spridgets] Electric Vehicles.
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 12:02:49 -0400
I visited my parents for mothers day.  In their part of the state they have
lots of oil wells and oil production.  We drove around a little bit to look at
the damage from wildfires and drove through some oil producing areas.  They
don't have big gushers like the things in the Gulf of Mexico that get lots of
attention, but each little well produces its own little amount every day.

Now if you want to talk about a conspiracy...  when the price of oil is $90 per
barrel, the little producers around there can only sell their oil for a
fraction of that amount.  That is probably the reason that our gasoline is
cheaper, a lot of the oil that we buy to convert to gasoline is bought at much
less than $90 per barrel.

My grandfather owned a lot of land that he farmed, and had a few small wells on
that land.  He sold a part of the land to build a housing development on it.
Before that there was a small well on this land that didn't produce much so
they tried to cap it.  At one point even when it was "capped" they said it
would leak a barrel of oil a day.  At the time they couldn't make enough money
from it to keep it in production.  I sure wouldn't mind something in my
backyard that would "leak" $90 per day.