[Spridgets] Re Renewable energy (off topic)

Subject: [Spridgets] Re Renewable energy (off topic)
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 21:54:22 +0000
Failures are frequently the combination of several factors.  One thing usually
isn't enough to make something fail.  So running an improper test AND having
someone read a gauge wrong AND having a relay fail, now that is when you
powerplant blows up.

I ranted before about the complexity of the modern powerplants- the more
complex, the more chance of an unforseen sequence of events.
Battery-switch-lightbulb, now that is a simple system.  Walls full of relays,
walls full of gauges, those are a little more complex.