[Spridgets] Gas cap

Subject: [Spridgets] Gas cap
From: lotuspilot at frontier.com (lotuspilot at frontier.com)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 12:18:32 +0000 (UTC)
In my experiences, NAPA guys and gals will usually try to locate the part or
one similar that you can use in its place.  Actually NAPA still carries some
Spridget parts.  It is the Autozone and Advance salespeople that do not have a
clue and if it isn't on there pc screen, it doesn't exist.  When you say Austin
healey Sprite or MG Midget, many of the sales places will know what you mean.
Spridgets were made in relatively large numbers.  Actually, not very rare at
all.  Except for a handful - Sebring Sprite or WSM etc.

Small town Napa or similar parts stores seem to be the best.

Mike