[Spridgets] brake bleeding

Subject: [Spridgets] brake bleeding
From: an5.sprite at gmail.com (an5.sprite at gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 17:08:12 +0000
I like this idea!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 13:54:29
To: <dlh2001 at comcast.net>; <an5.sprite at gmail.com>; <jessmd1 at
comcast.net>
Cc: <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] brake bleeding

Or if like me you don't have a compressor you fit a bicycle valve to a
spare master cylinder cap and use a bicycle pump!

dlh2001 at comcast.net writes:

One way  to "power bleed" is to find a rubber stopper that fits tightly
over the  master cylinder fill hole.  You then drill a hole in the stopper
such  that you can fit it to an air blow gun attachment.
Fire up the compressor  and set the regulator to a few psi.
Check the master fluid level often as  you proceed.

Worked for me.