[Spridgets] Replacement Floors - Recommendations mail.comcast.net>

Subject: [Spridgets] Replacement Floors - Recommendations mail.comcast.net>
From: dwoerpel at wi.net (dwoerpel at wi.net)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 15:50:36 -0500 (CDT)
Me too!  Also from VB and same time period. A caveat, however.  Make sure
you get the correct floor!  The Bugeye floor has a flat area to which the
floor mounted gas pedal is attached.  If you get a later model floor the
pedal cannot be mounted unless you get creative.  If you have suspended
pedal set-up it won't matter which floor you get.

Dave W.