[Spridgets] brakes

Subject: [Spridgets] brakes
From: cnaarndt at gmail.com (Curt/Nancy Arndt)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 14:57:07 -0700
Spridgetiers and FYI for Big Healey List Members,

I just stopped by and spoke to Bryan Dornon, owner of Vista Brake Service &
Supply, Inc. here in Vista California (North San Diego County.)  If you
cannot find someone in your area to arc your brake shoes to your drums Bryan
does this all the time, and in fact he regularly gets jobs from around the
U.S.

This is one of the last old time brake shops, with great customer service
and reasonable prices.  The shop is also immaculately clean!  I highly
recommend them for any brake work and I'm about to take in my BN1 drums and
shoes (new linings bonded on and arced to the drums) and a set of BN2 front
brake drums to be done.

Here's their information if interested...

*Vista Brake Service & Supply, Inc.*
Bryan Dornon
790 E. Vista Way
Vista, CA  92084