[Spridgets] Information for Pennsaylvania Spridget users ..

Subject: [Spridgets] Information for Pennsaylvania Spridget users ..
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 14:55:01 -0500
"the region's ITS project will mostly be funded by the federal
government"...  Glad my tax money is helping someone 'cause it sure isn't
helping my area!!  Why is it that "mostly funded by the federal government"
has become synonymous with "free"??  Why don't they say "mostly funded by
your tax money" which is the truth.

Cheers!!
Jim

--