[Spridgets] Someone is lying to us!

Subject: [Spridgets] Someone is lying to us!
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (BJNoSHOV8)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 18:53:23 -0500
Yes, and my comment was a little bit tongue in cheek anyway.

I've driven across parts of Nevada- from LV to LA and the other way from
LV to St. George, UT.

I've driven all over southern Utah and that is one of my favorite places
to visit.  The fact that it is wasteland is alright with me because that
keeps the population down.  I go there to see the scenery and be away
from crowds.  I was backpacking one time in a canyon all by myself and
thought to myself that it could be weeks or months before another person
comes through here.  I came to a difficult section and wasn't sure if I
could make it through there safely, so after pondering things and
thinking that I don't want to be laying there injured for weeks or
months, I turned around and went back.  This was somewhere around 1995,
before the time that the guy was trapped in a Utah canyon and cut off
his arm.  Since I've been to those places, and hope to go back, I did
NOT want to see that movie.