[Spridgets] Tips or examples installing my Facet pump, hose never fits

Subject: [Spridgets] Tips or examples installing my Facet pump, hose never fits r...
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (grunthaner@gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:32:34 -0400
Because I am not so certain I can find the correct thread size for the tank.

BTW my home router is down and I haven't read all the comments about this

Someone on the early widgets face book told me not to install in the rear I
have to get the router for my internet to read the whole thing

This should be an easy job this is frustrating I may go to picky or moss for a
new line but ill check local auto store first.

Anyone know the thread size on the tank?

On the road now checking. For a new router.
Lin