[Spridgets] Room at Victorian Village Resort July 18-22

Subject: [Spridgets] Room at Victorian Village Resort July 18-22
From: mark at nashvilletn.org (Mark Endicott)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 10:48:06 -0500
Family health circumstances are going to keep us from attending the Midget
50th this July.  I have a room reserved from the 18th to the 22nd, Lake Side
ground floor.  I am going to cancel it later today, if anybody is looking for
a room drop me a note and we might be able to coordinate the reservation
change.  I don't know if they are sold out or not.  I hate to miss the event
but you can't always control circumstances.

Mark
Nashville
http://www.ArrestMeRed.com