[Spridgets] Bearing spacer, front hubs

Subject: [Spridgets] Bearing spacer, front hubs
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 16:46:23 +0000
The OP stated that his hubs have steps that position the bearings and keep them
from pulling together in similar fashion to what the spacers would do.  This is
the way that all American production used to be done.  Of course we are making
the assumption that the steps machined into the hubs hold the bearings in the
same locations that the spacers would, maybe the steps are in the wrong place.