[Spridgets] Radiator Caps

Subject: [Spridgets] Radiator Caps
From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com (WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:19:20 -0400 (EDT)
Time for an aluminium alloy radiator?

homehandy at sbcglobal.net writes:

My sons  race car radiator is different from all other Bugeye radiators
that I  currently have access to. The difference: On all Bugeye radiators I am
familiar with -- the distance from the top rim of the fill opening to the
seal  surface where the cap makes its seal, is approx. 1". That same distance
on the  race car radiator is only approx. 3/4". A standard cap from Moss or
VB (7  lb.)will not work on this radiator and we have not been able to find
a cap  that will work.

Anyone have any ideas???

Jeff  Kelly