[Spridgets] Looking for some bits...

Subject: [Spridgets] Looking for some bits...
From: trevor.jessie at gmail.com (Trevor Jessie)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 22:57:08 -0400
Actually, I'm hoping some of you can help me out with something for the
Midget 50th event this summer.  There will be a few "extra awards" presented
and I'd like to make the awards from old Spridget pistons.  If anyone has
any junk pistons that have not found their way to the trash bin, please
contact me if you are willing to donate them.  1500, 948, 1098, 1275 ...
does not matter.  Cracked, gouged, busted ring lands... no problem (I
actually prefer a bit of patina).

Thanks
-Trevor
PS
Don't miss the big Midget 50th Birthday Party
http://sprite-midgetclub.org/