[Spridgets] Re A (sad) tale of ethanol??

Subject: [Spridgets] Re A (sad) tale of ethanol??
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 00:50:01 -0500
Actually, ethanol was more expensive to produce until about 2006 when
federal ethanol mandates penalized the production of regular gasoline in
order to make ethanol fuel look more attractive. Take a good look at this:

http://www.neo.ne.gov/statshtml/66.html

As to the farmers, I have one acronym...  PIK.   Anytime you have to pay
someone NOT to do their job something is seriously wrong....

Cheers!!
Jim