[Spridgets] really dumb question, dont laugh

Subject: [Spridgets] really dumb question, dont laugh
From: lists at dinospider.com (Mike Rambour)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 18:33:13 -0700
  I am trying to clean up my 1098 and it would a lot easier on a engine
stand, can this little motor be put on one ? I have a big boy engine
stand and it was difficult lining the arms up and then I started
thinking it might pull out those awfully small bolts or crack the block
with too much stress.

  I am assuming I am being ridiculous but lets not break the brand new
rebuilt motor while trying to paint it :)

http://singer.rambour.com/stand/

  like I said, dumbest question posted here in a good few years.