[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 48, Issue 85

Subject: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 48, Issue 85
From: an5.sprite at gmail.com (an5.sprite at gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 01:39:07 +0000
It is amazing that the ethanol story is not being told by anyone, not the NY
Times, Wall Street Journal, Fox News, or CNN.

Both the Republican and Democrates where afraid of Fannie Mae and we see where
that got us. I think the same is true of the Ag lobby, all are afraid to go
against them.

Steve
Sent from me.