[Spridgets] Wireless Mouse

Subject: [Spridgets] Wireless Mouse
From: refisk at chartermi.net (Rick Fisk)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 08:52:54 -0400
Another product that works for me is fabric softener dryer sheets.  You simply
place a few sheets in the trunk, a few under the bonnet, and a few more on the
floor mats in the cockpit.  I store a couple of cars in a building on a farm
and have never had a rodent or insect problem.  And they smell a whole bunch
better than mothballs.

Rick

Sent from my iPad