[Spridgets] Small Detour to Car NC

Subject: [Spridgets] Small Detour to Car NC
From: bkitterer at me.com (Kitterer Bob)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 06:21:13 -0700
Hi Folks

Decided to take a small detour -- Our Grandson, Scottys baseball team, Sonoma
Seawolves from Sonoma State University is playing in Cary, NC on Sunday and
since we are so close, we decided that we just have to be there.  This is
their World Series and a once in a life time event, particularly since he is a
freshman.

We will be here for the weekend if there is anyone around that has time for a
quick get togather.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage