[Spridgets] Steering wheel refurb

Subject: [Spridgets] Steering wheel refurb
From: cnaarndt at gmail.com (Curt/Nancy Arndt)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 13:59:53 -0700
Dave,

Actually I believe that Roger does not repair wheels anymore and it fact he
has started to recast the entire wheel (according to him, the repairs never
hold up over time.)  That being said, I don't believe he does this for
others, just his own car.

I have seen the wheel he recast for his BN1 and it's nothing less than
amazing, but he has since installed a rare original period wooden wheel.
Mike Lempert makes a perfect copy of this wheel which is what I have for my
car.

Curt