[Spridgets] FW: Help with shipping Bugeye seats - Was Small Detour to Ca

Subject: [Spridgets] FW: Help with shipping Bugeye seats - Was Small Detour to Cary NC
From: bkitterer at me.com (Kitterer Bob)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 20:16:24 -0700
All ready contacted Lin but do not have any room.  We are from the San Diego
area and are on an adventure circumnavigating the USA and lower Canada.  About
a ten month trip.  After the week end we will be continuing in the NE
direction.  There is a basic route but no schedule.  Rarely do we know where we
will be more than a day or two in advance.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage