[Spridgets] Inertia seat belt

Subject: [Spridgets] Inertia seat belt
From: kgb at frontiernet.net (kgb at frontiernet.net)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 14:20:40 +0000 (UTC)
I definitely agree with you on this issue. When I was forced to drive my TD
down the side of a hill, rolling it four times, had I been stuck in place with
a shoulder belt, I wouldn't be here today. With the 4" competition belts that
had been installed in the car prior to my purchasing it in 1963, I was able to
lean over and grab the floor, restricting injury to my left hip.

Kate