[Spridgets] Wind energy again

Subject: [Spridgets] Wind energy again
From: derf247 at gmail.com (derf)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 20:06:40 -0500
It would take a couple thousand big generators on a stick to power the
same grid as a small nuclear reactor.
Then the wind would have to blow constantly.
I wonder how big a big generator on a stick would need to be to power
the average American home.
As of now, big generators on a stick are not cheap, either.