Re: [Spridgets] Wind energy again

To: derf247@gmail.com, bjshov8@tx.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wind energy again
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 13:30:14 -0400 (EDT)
But the nuclear plant is probably more than a couple of thousand times more
 expensive to start off with. I think you also have to consider the
de-commissioning cost of the Nuclear power plant.

In the UK you can get a wind turbine that will meet the need of a
household's electric though I guess to be self sufficient you'd want solar
panels
as well.

In a message dated 01/06/2011 02:09:04 GMT Daylight Time, derf247@gmail.com