[Spridgets] Starter Brush Springs Needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Starter Brush Springs Needed
From: Doug Altman <doug_altman@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 19:44:59 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, guys, I really messed up this time.  Original 1959 Mark 1 Bugeye 948cc.
My starter wouldn't work.  Tore it apart.  All corroded inside so brushes
would not move.  Got everything cleaned and freed up but broke a brush spring
in the process.  They are old and brittle.  None of the usual LBC parts
suppliers carry them.  Does anybody know where I can purchase a new set or
have cross reference numbers for a readily available set from a car parts
store?  Tomorrow I visit the only starter repair shop in the tri-cities to see
if they can help, but you know how that goes!  Thanks.  Doug    ....o~'o

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums