[Spridgets] Re Re wind energy again(last???)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Re Re wind energy again(last???)
From: Kurt Appley <kmappley@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 05:02:35 -0500
Jim: You hit the nail on the head! When BIG energy has TOTAL control of
renewable's we will get renewable's. Till then anyone who wants to
participate in the game won't get the same deals.
Unfortunately, huge energy complexes transporting power all over the country
isn't as efficient as making it on site in many cases.

As for artificially inflating the price of coal, oil, ect, I don't have a
problem if its a tax the go's toward the government debt!

Kurt.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive