Re: [Spridgets] A short Rescue

To: Guy R Day <grday@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A short Rescue
From: Kevin Valentine <kevinv1275@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 06:40:51 -0400
On Jun 3, 2011, at 3:17 AM, Guy R Day wrote:

> Kevin,
> Are you able to say what went wrong with the other Midget fuel pumps?

Guy,

One was an electrical problem with the wiring, the wire running thru
the body to the fuel pump shorted.  Three of the others were original
pumps and needed points cleaned/replaced.  The other 2 were
replacement pumps which just wore out and were unserviceable.  (I
don't know what was wrong with the logging truck, I got the guy to a
service station and my pump and I were on our way :)

Kevin

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive