[Spridgets] Fwd: [Philly_MG_Club] Cars of England Show

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: [Philly_MG_Club] Cars of England Show
From: Kristi & Lambert <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 09:02:53 -0400
Just an FYI - I was asked to forward this to the list since Ryan is not sure
if his message went through.  If you are interested please contact Ryan at
215-850-5424.

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget

Begin forwarded message:

<philly_mg_club@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Cars of England Show
>

> Mgb mga mgt auction todAy in southhampton pa 689 pickering road southhanpton
pa starting now lots of stuff.
> Ryan
> I am here.
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

Mansion in Westtown, PA. This is The Delaware Valley Triumph Club's annual car
show. It is a lovely site, although not a whole lot of shade where the MGs are
parked. Should be a great day for MG driving. See you there, Steve

> __._,_.___
> Messages in this topic (1)
> RECENT ACTIVITY:
> Visit Your Group
> Visit the Philadelphia MG Club Website
> http://phillymgclub.com
> Submit info for the website to
> lmacy@mac.com, bandwmoyer@verizon.net
>
> Add photos to the Yahoo site
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Philly_MG_Club/
>
> You can also add Calendar items (so I don't have to do it all the time ;-)
>
> Thanks
> Larry B. Macy
> Moderator
> Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest  Unsubscribe  Terms of Use
> .

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive