[Spridgets] Racsim: Skewed perspective?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Racsim: Skewed perspective?
From: Peter Shull <pdx.pete@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 18:40:02 +0000 (UTC)
Internecine tendencies notwithstanding, all this recent list business about
"racism" could be interesting to any non-participants who might be watching. I
would think the list's demographic is most likely Caucasion, male-dominated and
middle-aged (40-60 or 45-65, depending on the source cited.) In order to remain
PC, there will be no further mention of "old age" or "the elderly.

So, we've got a group of folks whose ranks are gonna dwindle by attrition. If
we could then superimpose the Census Bureau's projection that by 2042
Caucasions in the US will constitute a minority (albeit the largest minority),
I'm thinking there could, if left unmoderated, be an upsurge in vitriolic posts
in groups such as this. "Rage, rage against the dying of the light".

Now, can't we all be friends? No.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive