Re: [Spridgets] EMP 9 mm

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] EMP 9 mm
From: "Heard Saxon" <heard@datatrontech.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:35:56 -0400
Sorry, I didn't get that post below about feeding.  Short answer is no.
Mine feeds like clockwork.  I read those complaints also but I think it may
have had to do with the earliest versions.  I've run about 2500 rounds
through it so far.  I keep detailed records of dates, number of rounds, and
cleaning intervals.  The only time I have had a feeding issue is when I've
run about 500 rounds without cleaning.  And then I just wanted to see how
far I could go without cleaning it.

It is pretty compact, but really no kick to it.  Very easy to shoot and very
accurate.  I would certainly buy another Springfield if this is an
indication of quality.

IMO, carrying a full size .45 here in central Florida is out of the
question, especially this time of year.  At least for the way I dress.  I
bought the EMP with the intention of carrying it.  So far I carry something
else, but I probably will carry it at some point.

Heard