Re: [Spridgets] [9issa] Project Honey Pot ( and no it isn't what

To: krystine <cccrkarc@st-tel.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [9issa] Project Honey Pot ( and no it isn't what
From: Dave KK7SS <kk7ss@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 22:58:16 +0000 (UTC)
My Internet tools show that this address ;200.199.218.35; is in Brazil!!

I would not touch it with a 10ft pole!

But then I could be wrong - ask my kids!

--
Dave G  KK7SS
 Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000 - working on it..
'65 Sprite - in process :(
'76 Midget - co-owned with #4 Son :)
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid

----- "krystine" <cccrkarc@st-tel.net> wrote:

> Kind of interesting, I get occasional junk mail on my old hotmail
> email account. Mostly bCanadian Pharmacyb or sexually solicitous type
> of crap (usually predictable) that I try to block but today when I was
> emptying and blocking the addresses, I came across an odd one...the
> subject line was in Arabic so I decided to trace to see if there was
> any reason I should be concerned. My filter catches them but
> attempting to block them each gets to be more a matter of principle.
>

> I linked it back to a Saudi Arabian government site.... General
> Authority of Civil Aviation, Saudi Arabia

http://www.gaca.gov.sa/gaca/home.aspx?l=en&PreveVal=2057|dw0FXlUGkMNy4uYe1LLy
hiK6o+hs9sQrwn9GHkKAGxk=|EC4Zajga+8OEnkxTyqYCiA==