[Spridgets] My new F-1 Ferrari/Lexus

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] My new F-1 Ferrari/Lexus
From: "Bob Gardner" <rdgard@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:20:09 -0700
My son got me a gift for Fathers day, but he told me that it had not arrived
yet. Of course I was curious because I can't even think of what would be a
good gift for me, but that he finally found the perfect present for me was
surprising.

Well, he took me out for dinner last night and gave me the gift.  I opened
it up and it is a little device that plugs into your cigarette lighter
socket and a number comes up on it.  Then you start your car, tune your
radio to that frequency and you hear a Ferrari F-1 V-12 idling.  You blip
the gas and the radio screams.  I went crazy.  I turned up the radio, and
took off and it sounded like a race Ferrari and my little V-6 Lexus felt
really fast as I manually shifted the auto tranny up and down through the
twisty bits.

WHAT A GIGGLE!

Cheers,

Bob in San Diego