[Spridgets] White Trash on youtube

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] White Trash on youtube
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 22:15:27 -0700 (PDT)
Blackhawk Farms Vintage Classic 2 weeks ago - WHite Trash took the chequered
flag. The Porsche 914 behind me was a great guy named Gary Glosek who
immediately came over and gave me the video. First lap after the start, I blew
a shift, but you vcan see me getting ornery in his mirrors and I got him back
in Turn 1 on 2nd lap. My lines sucked for that lap, then they are pretty
textbook, which I was glad to see. There are 3 parts...It is pretty boring
until we start picking through backmarkers from 15 minute or so til the end,
with lots of traffic after the 20 minute point (sometime in 3rd vid).
Enjoy...Part 1 is here, 2 and 3 shoudshow up in side bar:
http://www.youtube.com/user/soavero#p/a/u/1/j7UkgAdlF9E
Ron

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75